Samior GP035 Small Flipper Pocket Gentlemen's Knife, 3.5 inches D2 Drop Point Flat Blades, Contoured Snakewood Handle, Blue Titanium Clip, Minimalist Folding EDC Tool Knives with Leather Sheath
- Compact Slim Folder: Overall length: 200mm/7.87"; Blade Length:90mm/3.5"; Handle length: 110mm/4.."; Weight: 1.1 Ounce
- D2 Sharp Blades: With its 3.5-inch blade, the GP035 is a good-sized knife. The slim design makes it easy to carry and its razor-sharp blade of high-performance D2 means it can take care of a full range of cutting tasks.
- Premium Handle Material: The slender, contoured snakewood handle is lightweight and comfortable to hold and features a liner locks to accommodate a sturdy grip and safety use.
- Smooth Opening System: Ball bearing system which keeps the blade more steady and provides a smoother movement. Super smooth action opens into lock position with the slightest opening flick, Designed with a strong character, clear contours, precise lines, and clean surfaces come with a carry clip (tip-up/r),
- If you prefer a knife in a basic cool black or steel color blade with a beautiful wood handle, this one just might be your perfect EDC.
Blade Length: 3.5" (89 mm)
Closed Length: 4" (102 mm)
Overall Length: 7.87" (200 mm)
Blade Material: D2
Blade Thickness: 0.08" (2 mm)
Blade Hardness: 60-61HRC
Blade Style: Drop Point
Blade Grind: Flat
Blade Finish: Black Coating and Satin
Handle Material: Snakewood
Locking Mechanism: Frame
Pivot Assembly: Ceramic Ball Bearings
Pocket Clip: Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
Weight: 1.5 oz. (41 g)